Welcome back to another week of healthy, flavorful food. I know I’ll be inspired by your culinary creations, gluten-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, vegan, or just plain good for you.
This week iHerb.com (one of my favorite places to buy gluten-free, sugar-free baking supplies!) is giving away healthy ingredients to 5 lucky SIT participants and 1 participant will win a $50 iHerb.com shopping spree.
Here are the guidelines:
- Winner must be registered on iHerb.com
- Recipe must be healthier in some way
- Post must include a link back to this page
- Get an extra entry: Invite a friend to link up their healthier recipe & leave a comment about who is linking up. For every friend that you invite that actually links, you get an extra entry.
If you’re reading this in an e-mail or you’re not a blogger and you want to join in the fun, here’s a couple of ways you can enter:
- Go to iherb.com and find a healthier ingredient you’d like to try and share it in the comments on this post
- Share a healthier cooking tip or a healthier recipe in the comments
To get $5 off your first iHerb.com order: use referral code SIR086
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Banana & Blackberry Whole Wheat Crepes (dairy-free) from My Healthy Eating Habits – can easily be made gluten-free
- Bowl Scraping Vegetable & Quinoa Soup from A Day in the Life Of…
- Raw Cinnamon Toast from The Mommy Bowl
- Naked Banana Coffee Cake (yep, totally fruit sweetened! Opps…missed the brown sugar at the bottom. Still, a yummy cake! I think I’ll try it with 1/2 cup coconut palm sugar.) from Gluten-Free Gigi
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Egg Strada w/Mushrooms, Spinach, Cheese (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)