Thanks so much for coming by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday!! I am so excited that we’ve been getting over 100 healthy recipes every week! It’s absolutely amazing how creative and passionate you are about healthier food.
Sorry – no healthy highlights this week! Maggie told me that maternity leave in Canada is 12 months. I might move. Really – with a little one it’s hard to get anything done besides take care of him. I’m not complaining at all. I wouldn’t miss a minute of being with him.
I do have something else to share though….
KitchenAid Give-Away from The Blender Girl!
f you like gluten free baking, then you will love The Blender Girl’s April Giveaway!
She is giving away a 7-qt bowl-lift stand mixer valued at $549!
To celebrate, she is teaming up with 32 gluten free bloggers and featuring a gluten free recipe a day using this amazing machine.
This week, she shares her chocolate nutella cake, and features The Freedom Chef’s Easter Chocolate Cake Pop, as well as Hallie Klecker’s chocolate chip cupcakes, and Carol Fenster’s Ginger Molasses Cookies. If that wasn’t enough, feast this Easter on Elizabeth Kaplan’s berry cheescake tarlets, Valentina Kenney’s brownies, Allergist Mom’s carrot muffins, and Lexie Croft’s gluten free, dairy free, egg free scones!
More gluten free KitchenAid goodies next week!
Don’t miss out on your chance to win this fantastic stand mixer. Good Luck!
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.