Welcome to another week of fabulous food made healthier! As always, I’m excited to see what gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan, raw, dairy-free, and just plain old, good-for-you healthy food you’ve created.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Dairy-Free Caramel Sauce from Real Food, Allergy Free
- Strawberry Shortcake with Vegan Frozen Yogurt from Pumpkin’s Pantry
- Grain-Free Carrot Cake from Cooking Gluten-Free (I love carrot cake!!)
- Breakfast Banana Split Parfait from The Mommy Bowl
The Gluten & Allergen-Free Expo
It’s this weekend! I can’t believe it’s here already…will you be there? Make sure to say hi if you are – I’d love to meet you!
It’s not too late to join in – check out www.gfafexpo.com for all the details.
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Elana’s Strawberry Cupcakes (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note to those reading this in e-mail: You can’t see the photos of all the delicious food everyone is sharing. Please click through to www.SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and browse some of the recipes…I’m sure you’ll find something to inspire you.