Welcome!! to my friends from Nourished!! I noticed that many of you linked up this week. It’s great to see you here! I know you’ll love the healthy foodie community the gathers here every Tuesday.
I actually had time to do some browsing this week so I’ve got some posts that I think you should check out:
I’ve been reading books by Dr. Joel Furman in the middle of the night while feeding Nate so I’m on a veggie kick. I know…rare. I’ve always loved my veggies but I didn’t realize how POWERFUL they are. More on that soon…in the meantime check out these dishes:
- Broccoflower Lemon Jasmine Soup from A Harmony Healing
- Vegan Stuffed Acorn Squash from Gluten-Free Gidget
- Pea Pesto from A Girl Defloured
- Easy Rainbow Veggie Saute from Life with Lucie & Ella
I also couldn’t help but share these bright, summery low-glycemic lemon bars from The Skinny GF Chef & The Gluten-Free Home Bakery.
- Grain-Free Strawberry Shortcakes from Nourishing Foodways
- Whole Grain Tollhouse Chocolate Chip Cookies from Tessa the Domestic Diva
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.