As we’re celebrating Easter & Passover this week, I’m excited to see what’s been stirring through your kitchen.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Gingerbread Whoopie Pies (GF) from The Mixing Bowl Diary
- Vegan Raspberry Bars (SF, GF) from Without Adornment
- Chia Fluff for Spring (GF, SF, Vegan) from Diet, Dessert, and Dogs
- Yeast-Free Hamburger Buns (GF) from Food Sensitivity Journal
Other Fun Stuff…
- I was interviewed last week by Nancy O’Mallon from About Harvest. Listen to the podcast on her blog.
- Peanut Butter & Co. is giving away 2 copies of my new book – just leave a comment on any of the 5 recipes I developed for their All-Star Blogger Recipes.
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Quinoa Raisin Cookies (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note to those reading this in e-mail: I realized last week that you can’t see the photos of all the delicious food everyone is sharing. Please click through and browse some of the recipes…I’m sure you’ll find something to inspire you.