Nourished was a SMASHING success! We had over 100 bloggers and 15 top-knotch presenters. We were able to share a gluten-free lunch together which was provided by the local restaurants. At the end of disrupt2create.com the day we had Nourished Happy Hour complete with gluten-free treats, beer, and a dairy-free chocolate martinis!
Those that attended walked away with a better understanding of how to create the blog of their dreams and the tools to make it happen. Many left with new friends and everyone I talked to said that they truly felt Nourished.
A couple Nourished recaps that you really should read:
- Nourished Wrap-Up from FrannyCakes
- I Feel So Nourished from Diet, Dessert, & Dogs (with a pic of me, Ricki, and Cara!)
Nourished 2013 will be held in Dallas sometime in September. Mark your calendar…you won’t want to miss it.
The Blender Girl’s KitchenAid Stand Mixer give-away is still going on – drop by and enter if you haven’t already.
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.