Welcome back to another week of fabulous food made healthier! Last week we had gluten-free, refined sugar-free, vegan, organic, fermented, and everything in between. I can’t wait to see what you’re whipped up since then.
Before we get into food, though, here’s last week’s iHerb.com winners:
5 winners of healthy flax seed & coconut palm sugar packages:
- Amanda from Chickipea’s Blog
- Cherise from Kaleidoscope of Days
- Fresh & Feisty
- A Mom on A Mission
- Brittany from Real Sustenance
And the winner of the $50 iHerb.com shopping spree – Christianne, long time SS&GF reader!
A note: If you won and didn’t get an e-mail from me it’s because you didn’t enter it into the Linky. Please e-mail at amy (at) ssandgf (dot) com within 48 hours so we can get your prize to you. If I don’t hear from you, I’ll choose different winners.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Sweet & Savory Buckwheat Crepes from Miz Helen’s Country Cottage (make sure to stop by – it’s a review of my book!)
- Raw Peppermint Mocha Truffle Cake from Hunter’s Lyonesse
- Raspberry Frozen Yogurt from Finding Joy in My Kitchen
- Creamy Chocolate Coconut Smoothie from Wild & Gluten-Free
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
White Bean & Kale Soup (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note to those reading this in e-mail: I realized last week that you can’t see the photos of all the delicious food everyone is sharing. Please click through and browse some of the recipes…I’m sure you’ll find something to inspire you.