It’s Finals Week!
Forgive me for the super-short post but I’ve got three finals this week – Chocolates & Confections, Breads & Rolls, and Laminated, Pate a Choux, & Donuts. I’ve got to study.
I’ve also got practicals, which includes making food and tempering chocolate and being graded on my performance.
Wish me luck!
I’ll check out your links after exams and next week I’ll share two weeks worth of Healthier Highlights.
Later this week I’ve got a fabulous Irish Soda Bread to share with you and some incredible spiced nuts that have hit the top of Joe’s favorite snack list.
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Sandwich Bread with Sourdough Starter (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)