It’s another week of healthy recipes shared by some of my favorite bloggers. Whether you’re gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, sugar-free, egg-free, or just want to eat healthier there’s a dish or two here that will fit your needs.
Next Week’s Special Event…
Next week SIT will be sponsored by iHerb.com.
5 randomly chosen lucky people will win:
- 1 (16 ounce) bag of Palm Sugar (aka Coconut Palm Sugar) by Navita Naturals and 1 (24 ounce) bag of Flaxseed made by Bob’s Red Mill
1 person will win:
- A $50 iHerb.com shopping spree
The winning dishes must be healthier!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
One thing I enjoy about this weekly event is that I can tell the change of the seasons by the food you’re making.
- Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp from Food Sensitivity Journal
- Spicy Lemonade with Garden Fresh Mint from My Creative Flavors
- Lemon Cranberry Muffins and some breakfast options from Creative Kitchen (not gluten-free but could easily be modified)
- Dandelion Greens from A Moderate Life
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Perfect Mashed Potatoes (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)