Another week of healthy food any way you like to make it – gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan, fruit-filled, and more. Every week I’m amazed at what you’re able to create. It’s all healthier and always looks delicious.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Slow Cooker Corned Beef from Elegantly, Gluten-Free
- Tuscany Rice and Bean Soup from Easy to Be Gluten-Free
- Chocolate Cereal Bars from She Let Them Eat Cake
- Berry-Blue Donut with Lemon Glaze from The Mixing Bowl Diary
- Dairy-Free Banana Coconut Cream Pie from Without Adornment
Back to School
I started school again today – last 8 weeks I got a 4.0. Yep, this gluten-free, sugar-free gal got a 4.0 in Pastry Arts School. And, oh, how I miss my Breads & Rolls class. I’ve been reading everything I can about bread baking & making gluten-free loaves ever since.
This 8 weeks I’m taking Cake Decorating 1. I don’t know this class will stir my soul the way Breads & Rolls did…only time will tell.
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Orange & Date Dessert Quinoa (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)