Sometimes it’s a struggle to come up with a unique way to say “Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays!” It’s one of those times. So though my welcome may not be original, it’s completely from the heart.
The fabulous food made healthier that’s been shared seems to get better every week.
This week it’s quite unique – not a food at all but an invitation to participate in Go Ahead Honey, It’s Gluten Free’s March edition – Guiltless Pleasures. For those of you who don’t know about this, it’s a monthly round-up featuring gluten-free recipes. You don’t have to be a gluten-free blogger to participate – just make a healthier gluten-free dish, post it, and send it to me. Read all the guidelines here.
I know that all of you have a Guiltless Gluten-Free dish just longing to be gawked at. Send them my way.
Healthier Highlights from Last Week
A few unique and tasty dishes I’d love to try…
- Vietnamese-Style Turkey Burgers with Quick Pickled Veggies
- Creamy Hot Carob & Coconut (I love carob!)
- Nut Free & Gluten Free Breakfast Cookies
Linking Up Guidelines!!
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking . For example, I would enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free – (Dairy Free Chocolate Coconut Pudding)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
I hate deleting links…If you find that your link has been deleted it’s because it doesn’t link to your post or you haven’t linked back here. E-mail me with questions or if you need help.