Welcome to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday – where we bake, simmer, steam, and saute fabulous food made healthier.
Midterms are over and spring break has arrived. After fumbling around for 30 minutes in my user-friendly on-line student account, I learned that I aced my first two classes. The tension immediately disappeared from my shoulders.
On Monday, I start Basic Food Prep. Tuesday marks the beginning of Fundamentals of Baking. Performance classes with a solid academic platform. Bookwork doesn’t phase me. The doing under pressure is a another monster.
A school update post is the works. I’ve been able to participate in some quality culinary events. I’ll pepper in posts about some tricks I’ve learned along the way, too.
My Vitamin D Deficiency
Thanks to everyone who shared their experience with me after I posted about my severe lack of vitamin D. I’m on the upswing. On Saturday I actually exercised and was active all day long, feeling better than I had in months.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Lillia from Healthy Simple Living shared her discoveries about being vitamin and mineral deficient and the results of a dietary overhaul.
- Lauren from Celiac Teen transformed ordinary cornflakes into a gourmet cookie.
- SnoWhite from Joy in my Kitchen made a healthier Broccoli Soup that made my ‘to make’ list. What’s not to love about green foods?
If you love quick, nourishing meals as much as I do, check out my Southwestern Dinner Frittata.
Linking Up Guidelines!!
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking . For example, I would enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free – (Southwestern Dinner Frittata)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
I hate deleting links.
If you find that your link has been deleted it’s because it doesn’t link to your post or you haven’t linked back here. E-mail me with questions or if you need help.