Welcome back to another week of fabulous food made healthier! I spent some time browsing the dishes you shared over the last two weeks and, gosh, they’re incredible. We had a great variety of dairy-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, vegan, and some fabulous dishes from our ‘gluten-dependent’ cooks.
Last (Two) Week’s Healthier Highlights
These gluten-dependent dishes could easily be made gluten-free with my flour blend:
- King Cake from Extraordinary Life
- Easy Spinach Bake from Flip Cookbook
- Date Nut Bread &Mango Chutney Spread from Eileen R. Beran’s Food Blog
- Pink-Topped Carob Smoothie from City | Life | Eats
Debbie from Hunter’s Lyonesse also posted a review of my book this week – please stop by and check it out. She’s got photos from 6 different recipe from my book, including carob chip cookies, socca pizza, and Asian lettuce wraps. And, Debbie said my recipes really are quick, simple, & delicious – and easy enough to make after a long day at work.
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Irish Soda Bread (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)