Because of you, Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free (the book…) has been on Amazon’s best seller list in various categories since it came out, including gluten-free, sugar-free & diabetic, and food allergies. It’s a great feeling to see my book listed with the top gluten-free and allergy-friendly books out today. It wouldn’t be possible without your support.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
Last week we had almost 80 healthy recipes with a little bit of everything – vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and allergy friendly to name a few.
- PB & J Bars from The Mommy Bowl
- Vegetarian Tofu Meatballs from Book of Yum
- Gluten-Free Brioche from Sugar & Spice in the Land of Sticks & Balls
- Allergy Free Chicken Fried Rice with Soy-Free Soy Sauce from Cybele Pascal
- Panna Cotta from The Deshlad Duo
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Yeasted Buckwheat Pancakes (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
PS – Brent, owner of Linky Tools, is currently installing an important upgrade on the server that holds the thumbnail images below. If it’s running slow, please be patient and come back. I’ll leave the Linky open until Sunday night so you have extra time to link up. Brent works really hard to avoid these glitches but sometimes it’s just not possible.
This linky list is now closed.