Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Grain-Free Lemon Coconut Cookies from Affairs of Living
- Triple Lemon Pie from Healthy Green Kitchen
- Blueberry Chai Pudding from Creative Juices for Decor
- Cranberry Almond Bittersweet Chocolate from City | Life | Eats
I have been waiting as patiently as I could to share this with you…a few weeks ago a reporter from The Daily contacted me and asked for a “How to eat healthier” quote. Of course, I obliged. But when she sent me the published article, I nearly fainted.
Yes, that’s me being quoted along side Mark Bittman, Joy Bauer, Katie Lee, and Susan O’Brien.
If you have an iPad, you can download the free app for The Daily. (No, they didn’t ask me to tell you about the download…just thought you might want to check it out. The Daily is the a lot of fun.)
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Perfect Gluten-Free Bread (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
This linky list is now closed.