Thanks for stopping by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! We had an incredible round-up last week of healthier recipes of all kinds including gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, egg-free and more.
My dear friend, Maggie, from She Let Them Eat Cake has been nominated for Circle of Mom’s Top 25 Vegan & Vegetarian Moms. PLEASE take a second and vote for her. (I’ll adore you always and forever if you do…)
All you have to do is click to vote – nothing else required!
Maggie has an incredible blog – and she’s also my partner-in-crime for The Balanced Platter. She’s so passionate about helping people find healthier and delicious ways to eat. I’d love to see her win this!
- Braided Challah from The Nutty Garbanzo
- Grain-Free Nutty Carrot Breakfast Bread from Daily Bites
- Double Chocolate Hazelnut Coconut Cookies from The Tasty Alternative
- Grain-Free Coconut Bars from Dishes and Dishes
- Skinny Chicken Enchilada Lasagna from At Home with Gina C.
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Grain-free Orange Cake