If you didn’t see yesterday’s post – my book has officially been released! I’m so excited for you to see what I’ve been doing in my kitchen for the last year!
This week’s post is going to be incredibly short…along with everything else, it’s midterm week! I’ve got exams in Chocolates & Confections, Laminated Dough, and Breads & Rolls. Whew!
I’ve been kicking this idea around for a while – I get so many questions via e-mail and my heart wants to have the time to answer each and every one. The reality of my life, though, is that I just don’t have enough time to do it.
One of the solutions I’ve come up with is creating a SS&GF forum where we can chat and interact as a community. I haven’t made any decisions but thought I’d let you know I’m kicking this idea around. And, if you’ve e-mailed me and not heard back I wanted you to know why.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Sweet Potato Cupcakes with Coconut Flour from The Hobson Homestead
- Baked Oatmeal from The Gluten-Free Homemaker
- Baked Quinoa from Gluten-Free Gigi
- Coconut Rice Pudding from The Chocolate Book
Have you checked out my Everyday Food give-away? I know you’ll love this Martha Stewart magazine as much as I do.
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Peanut Butter Heart Print Cookies (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
This linky list is now closed.