Last Tuesday was full of so many healthy meal ideas – and lots of healthier desserts too! I found inspiration in all of cialis without prescription your dishes – I hope you took the time to browse last week’s submissions. But if you didn’t, here are a handful of my favorites…
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Fresh Tomato Basil Flatbread from Mom Getting Fit – a perfect topping for any bread, gluten-free or not!
- Vegan Chickpea Cutlet Chimichangas from Veggie Converter
- Cinnamon Coffee Cake Muffins from Laurel of Leaves
- Pacific Rim Stir Fry from No Gluten, No Problem
- Cranberry Walnut Cookies from The Nourishing Housewife
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Winter Minestrone Soup (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)