Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Even though SIT fell on New Year’s Day last week, many of you shared your healthier recipes with us. Thank you for participating and making this linky event a useful resource for so many!
In case you missed it last week, I highlighted the most-viewed posts here at Simply Sugar and Gluten Free in 2012. There are some great resources and recipes listed there so be sure to check it out.
Also, I mentioned earlier that there is a Paleo and Primal Ebook Bundle sale going on this week. It’s a great value of 33 ebooks for just $39. If you’re interested, you can check out the details here.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Green Pea-Tarragon Hummus from Eileen’s Everyone Eats Right
- Baked Honey Hush Puppies from Raia’s Recipes
- Apple Blueberry Salad from Vegetarian Mamma
- Grain Free Chocolate Hazelnut Muffins from Small Footprint Family
- Grain Free Oatmeal Raisin Cookies from Real Food Forager
- Dairy Free Irish Cream Whiskey (refined sugar free & vegan) from Allergy Free Alaska
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.