Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Peppermint Hot Chocolate from Food Sensitivity Journal
- Chocolate Chunk Pecan Squares from She Let Them Eat Cake
- Split Pea Soup with Curry & Bacon from Kari’s Creations
- Gluten-Free Pie Crust from Extraordinary Life
- African Sweet Potato Stew from Diet, Dessert, and Dogs
A New Linky Event for Thursdays!
I’m so excited to share that Miz Helen’s Country Cottage will now be hosting Full Plate Thursdays! I love the story behind this linky event – make sure to read it at Helen’s place. Then, share your favorite dishes this Thursday and every Thursday – anything goes.
NEW Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free (Flourless Chocolate Torte – DF, GF, SF)
This linky list is now closed.