Please Note: Next week Slightly Indulgent Tuesday will start being published on Monday night at 8:00 pm CST. Mark your calendar!!
Don’t Miss This…
- The Balanced Platter, a healthy living, all-inclusive website, launched January 1st. Check out our new site and Balanced, Healthy, & Gluten-Free, a month long event we’ve put together to celebrate!
- Nisrine from Dinners and Dreams has started a Moroccan Food Community Page. If you ever make Moroccan inspired cuisine, you can share it here. (If you’ve never been to Nisrine’s site, stop by. Her photos are incredible!!)
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Mock Cocoa Fudge from Real Food Forager
- Cashew Cream Spread from Saffron Crush
- White Chicken Chili from Tessa the Domestic Diva
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Blackberry Kefir Smoothie (GF, SF)
Note: If you’re getting this in an email or an RSS reader, you can’t see all the tasty pics of dishes that have been shared at SIT. Hop on over to SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and find something you’re entire family will love!