Last week we had over 100 recipes – oh yes we did! Thank you for helping me spread the word that healthy food can be delicious.
I haven’t posted a Baby Green update lately but thought I’d let you know that our little guy will be here very, very soon.
SIT will continue each week but I won’t be posting Healthier Highlights once he gets here. I’m taking some time off to bond with our little miracle. So, keep coming back and when I can I’ll update you about the little addition to our family.
- Grain-Free, Date Sweetened Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies from The Mommy Bowl
- Chocolate Chip Pound Cake from Pumpkin’s Pantry
- Quinoa Pilaf with Red Bell Pepper, Leeks, Carrots, & Peas from Hobby and More
Even if you’re not a fan of cauliflower (and I am) you must stop by just to see Jenn’s pictures:
- Creamy Cauliflower Soup from Jenn Cuisine
A New Linky Party
Amber from The Tasty Alternative started a weekly new blog hop called Allergy-Free Wednesdays. Make sure to check it out!
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Mixed Berry Scones