Since the meal ideas were plentiful and yummy last week, I thought I’d highlight some of my favorites:
- Turkey with Cumin from My Healthy Eating Habits
- Turkey Breast for the CrockPot from Elegantly, Gluten-Free
- Veggie Quinoa from My Sweet and Savory
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Mexican Pizza from Cook IT Allergy Free
- Two-Onion Tuna Salad from Alisa Cooks
Pasty Arts School
Thank you for all your wishes last week! I feel like the luckiest girl in the world having so much support from all of you.
School has been hectic but worth every second of it. I’m learning things that would take me months to figure out on my own…and most of what I’m learning I’d never know to figure out in the first place. When I’m able to translate some of the recipes into gluten-free, sugar-free successfully you’ll be the first to know.
NEW Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Icebox Cake (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free))
This linky list is now closed.