Thanks for stopping by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Last week’s 98 healthy recipes blew me away! It’s incredible to see this event grow.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Chocolate Zucchini Buckwheat Bundt Cake from Whole Intentions
- Apple Blackberry Crisp from Gluten-Free Pantry
- Yeast Donuts from Live Free, Gluten-Free
- Vegan Fig Newtons from Tessa the Domestic Diva
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: How to Swap Your Sweeteners