Thanks for stopping by Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! What a great time of the year to share your healthier recipe recipes. It’s great to strive to be a little bit healthier during the holiday season.
If you’re thinking of making homemade gifts this year, try my latest recipe for Slow Cooker Apple Butter. It’s an easy, inexpensive, and delicious gift. You can also stop by The Balanced Platter for ideas for other meaningful gifts that you can make at the holidays.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Cranberry Cherry Apple Sauce from Recipes to Nourish
- Lemony Raw Brussels Sprout Salad from Sweet. Smart. Vegan.
- Lemon Sherbet for GAPS from The Liberated Kitchen
- Pumpkin Roll Free of Gluten, Dairy, Soy, & Egg from The Willing Cook
- Paleo Biscotti from Jen’s Natural Kitchen
- The Easiest Crockpot Chicken Stock Ever from Small Footprint Family
Also – Karen Morgan’s gorgeous gluten-free cookbook, Blackbird Bakery Gluten-Free, is now available in the Kindle edition for just $3.99! Such a great deal! Karen is my go-to for classical desserts made stunning and gluten-free. Get your copy now.
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.