Happy New Year!
This SIT post is a little difficult to write. This will be the last week for Slightly Indulgent Tuesday.
I have been mulling over what my goals and priorities are for the coming year and my two sweet boys are at the top of the list. I’ve had to let go of many things in order to make our life work the way it should, and right now I need to let go of SIT.
Before my kids arrived, I had a very naive perspective and thought I’d be able to be mom, wife, business owner, household manager, accountant, cook, grocery shopper, vacation planner, faithful church member with no struggle at all. And, I thought if I needed help I’d just hire someone to help with the kids.
I quickly found out that, for me, hiring someone to help with the kids is the LAST thing I want. I prayed for these two boys for years. And, now that they’re here I plan on relishing in every moment. Even the ones when I sleep less than three hours a night. (Like last night!!)
I am very grateful for the way you’ve shared with me every Tuesday over the last four years. And, who knows, I may bring SIT back in the future. I’m not saying never, but I have decided that for now SIT is going into retirement.
Sending all of you much love and big hugs!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Popcorn Seasoning from A Families Love
- Chocolate Yule Log Ice Cream Cake from Sandi’s Allergy-Free Recipes
- Hazelnut Fudge from Live Free, Gluten Free
- CrockPot Chocolate Peanut Butter Clusters from The Knoxville Holts
- Pancake in a Mug from Stacy Makes Cents
- Easy Simple Dairy-Free Fudge from Cassidy’s Craveable Creations
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.
- Check out the Slightly Indulgent Tuesday Board on Pinterest.