I hope you had a joy-filled Christmas! Joe and I flew into Columbus and surprised my family. They had no idea we were coming. We don’t get home often so I soaked up every second of it.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
As it’s just a few days before New Year’s Eve, I decided to highlight some dishes you might want to put on your menu.
- Corn Tortiallas from For Such a Time as This
- Pan Roasted Almonds with Thyme & Truffle Oil from Jenn Cuisine
- Mexican Inspired Black Bean Soup from Kari’s Creations
- Leek & Potato Soup from Celiac Baby!
NEW Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free (Red Grape Olive Oil Cake – GF, SF, DF)
This linky list is now closed.