Merry Christmas Eve!! Thank you for spending part of your holiday here!
This holiday season is full of magic for me. It’s the first Christmas Nate was old enough to help me make cookies for Santa. (Lordy, you should have seen the kitchen when he got through with it!) It’s our first Christmas with Luke. We are so blessed. Beyond measure. I look at our life and wonder how in the world we were able to get here. And, all I can say is, “Thank You, God. Thank You.”
I know how busy the next few days can get. I know that you may feel stressed out from having to manage the kids, the food, the clothes, the travel. Heck, I had to drag both boys into the store today to get a new outfit for Christmas Eve services because Luke spit up on the one nice outfit that my postpartum body will fit into. I couldn’t get the stain out. And the boys let me know they didn’t like it one bit.
Still, amid the hustle and bustle take some time – even if you just have a moment here and there – to stop, breathe, and truly count your blessings. Breathe in all the goodness and love around you. Breathe in the joy, the laughter, the smiles from both tiny and grown up faces. Let the Good Things in your life renew you so that this holiday season you’re left feeling peaceful and your heart is full.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Peppermint Chocolate Chip Cookies from Savoring Today
- Amaretti Cookies from Practical-Stewardship
- 3 Ridiculously Easy Truffle Recipes from Whole New Mom
- Dairy-Free Whipping Cream from Fairy Wings and Pixie Dust
- Gingerbread Bars from Cassisdy’s Craveable Creations
- Decadent Fudgy Brownies from Simply 123 Allergy Free
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.
- Check out the Slightly Indulgent Tuesday Board on Pinterest.