Can you believe it’s almost Christmas? Time does fly by!! I’m fully regret that I haven’t had enough time to bake this holiday season because I’ve been working on my book. I spent the entire weekend going through my editor’s notes and making minor changes. It’s coming along beautifully.
I’m so excited for you to see it – not much longer until it’ll be ready. Enough about me…
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
Can you say “Yum!!”??
- Coconut Flour Gingerbread Cake from Z’s Cup of Tea
- Vegan Carrot Cake (complete with my favorite bean-based, healthier flours!) from A Sweet & Salty Life
- A Tamales Tutorial from Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
- Carob Chai Latte from Diet, Dessert, and Dogs
- *Win* my new cookbook & Stephanie O’Dea’s More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow before they’ve even been released!
NEW Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free (Cut Out Sugar Cookies – GF, SF, DF!)
This linky list is now closed.