Thank you for being apart of this recipe sharing event! Last week we had nearly 100 healthy recipes – I couldn’t be more excited.
I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! It’s been such a joy to share ideas with you throughout the year, and especially through the holiday season. Maybe someday we’ll all be at the same place at the same time and can share a meal. I’d love that.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- 3 Ingredient Vegan Nutella from The Mommy Bowl
- Chocolate Quinoa Crepes from Z’s Cup of Tea
- Brussels Sprouts in Potato & Tomato Gravy from Hobby and More
- Sweet & Spicy Roasted Mixed Nuts from Fox in the Kitchen
- Pumpkin Snickerdoodles from Whole New Mom
- Soft Molasses Drop Cookies from Daily Bites
- Dairy Free Fudge from Premeditated Leftovers
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways, contests, and book reviews without recipes – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Fig-Filled Chocolate Pinwheel Cookies (GF, SF)
Note: If you’re getting this in an email or an RSS reader, you can’t see all the tasty pics of dishes that have been shared at SIT. Hop on over to SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and find something you’re entire family will love!