I don’t know about you, but it feels like we just celebrated Thanksgiving a week or two ago. I’m making the final preparations to my Christmas Dinner shopping list so I can finish that up this week. I was going to so something completely different this Christmas, but Joe admitted that he’d rather keep things the same. So, planning is pretty simple.
I’ll change up a couple of side dishes and make some bread and an apple pie. We’ll have a Christmas ham and some turkey. It’ll be delicious.
Next Tuesday will be Christmas Eve. Slightly Indulgent Tuesday will still be live for those who can participate.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Chocolate Chestnut Mousse Tarts with Shortbread Crust from Ricki Heller
- Cut-Out Cookies with Honey Almond Glaze from Just Enjoy Food
- Granola Munch Mix from Stacy Makes Cents
- Big & Soft Paleo Ginger Molasses Cookies from Allergy Free Alaska
- Low-Sugar Sugar Cookies from Oatmeal with a Fork
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls from Tessa the Domestic Diva
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.
- Check out the Slightly Indulgent Tuesday Board on Pinterest.