Share Our Strength
Last week I shared Healthier Egg Nog that I made for Share Our Strength‘s No Kid Hungry Campaign.
Today, want to share with you the other dedicated, caring bloggers that are also helping to raise awareness and money for Share Out Strength this holiday season. I know you’ll find at least one recipe to add to your bag of tricks.
- Ladles and Jellyspoons
- Two Dollar Dinners
- All About Alton Brown
- Cookie Central’s Great American Bake Sale
NEW Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free (Chocolate Dipped Cornmeal Cookies)
This linky list is now closed.