Thank you for coming back for another week of healthy recipes! Before we get into last week’s healthier highlights, I wanted to announce the winners of the Baking Gift Pack, which includes a copy of my book.
Congrats to the 3 Baking Gift Pack Winners:
Also, Marillyn from Just Making Noise is giving away a copy of my book. Enter here!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Holiday Meringue Cookies from Celiac Family
- Allergen-Free Sugar Cookies from The Welcoming Kitchen
- Flourless Cranberry Cake Roll from Easy to be Gluten-Free
- Coffee Cinnamon Protein Brownies from Beyond the Peel
- Mini Cinnamon Bread Loaves from Serena the Non-Dairy Queen
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways, contests, and book reviews without recipes – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: CrockPot Cranberry Coffee Cake (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)