A Couple Reminders
There are two give-aways you might want to enter:
- A *free* ticket to Nourished Food Blogger Conference in April 2012 – it’s the only gluten-free & allergen friendly conference around. You’ll want to be there!
- iHerb.com is giving away 3 copies of my book with a baker’s gift pack filled with 7 different items – just in time for holiday baking.
A Gluten-Free Holiday takes place this Thursday at Diet, Dessert & Dogs! We’ll be sharing our favorite breakfast and brunch entrees to make the day extra special. Make sure to stop by, add your recipe and browse the other dishes there.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Dairy-Free Peppermint Hot Cocoa from Maid in Alaska
- Garam Masala Roasted Chickpeas from Hobby and More
- Celery Root Mash from Recipes to Nourish
- Dairy-Free Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream from Gluten-Free Pantry
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways, contests, and book reviews without recipes – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Honey Oat Lace Cookies (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)