Welcome back to SIT! Thank you for coming by today.
Does anyone else feel like December snuck up on them? Holy moly!
Silhouette is having an incredible Black Friday sale that lasts through December 8th. You can get at least 40% off of their machines and supplies. Their designs are 50% off. If you’ve always wanted a Silhouette machine, now is the time!
Check out this post for all the details and coupon code for the Silhouette Black Friday promotion. Please note: I am not an affilliate so I don’t get commission on your purchase. I just love my Silhouette machine and want to share this with you.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Flourless Cranberry Orange Almond Cake from Fox in the Kitchen
- Sunbutter Drops from Eat Recycle Repeat
- Cardamom Eggnog (Vegan) from Ragdoll Kitchen
- Guilt-Free Pecan Pie Cookies from Allergy Free Alaska
- Buttermilk Biscuits (Grain, Dairy, & Soy Free) from Cassidy’s Craveable Creations
- Double Chocolate Cupcakes (Gluten, Egg, Nut, & SoyFree) from Hope’s Kitchen
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.
- Check out the Slightly Indulgent Tuesday Board on Pinterest.