Hooray for healthier foods! Last week we had over 50 healthier recipes, including vegan, gluten-free, whole grain, dairy-free, sugar-free, and yes, smoothies.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
My good friend, Nicola, from GFreeMom.com is hosting D-Tox January. It’s an entire month of smoothies and juices to help you get off to a healthier start in 2011. Your favorite gluten-free bloggers are posting their favorite smoothies all month long. Check the D-Tox January calendar for the list of bloggers participating. And, yep, some of them have even linked up here.
- A Green Smoothie for Beginners from She Let Them Eat Cake
- Berry Cardamom Smoothie from Gluten-Free Cat
- Cherry Smoothie with a Secret from The W.H.O.L.E. Gang
- Fresh Beet Juice from me
Back To School!
Today’s my first day back in Pastry Arts School after finishing up my book. After falling in love with the pastry kitchen I decided to go for it and drop the Culinary Arts program all together. I cook because I have to. I bake because it feeds my soul. Keep your fingers crossed that I stay sane and graduate this year. And, yes, I’ll be sharing what I learn with you.
NEW Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE Read!
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways and book reviews without recipes or contests – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- ONLY ONE post per blog, please!
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free (Fresh Beet Juice)
This linky list is now closed.