Welcome to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Thanks for coming to share your healthier recipe and browse the many others here.
A regular contributor to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday (and this week’s top reader fav!) is my friend Alyssa from Queen of Quinoa. In case you hadn’t heard, Alyssa will soon be releasing her ebook Baking with Quinoa: 25 delicious gluten-, dairy-, and refined sugar-free treats. As a special thank you to her readers, Alyssa is offering a 20% coupon on her ebook if you subscribe to her blog via email or RSS. Stop by her blog to read more about her first ebook and how to subscribe to Queen of Quinoa. You can also check out her wonderful Quinoa Coconut Macaroons that she shared right here on Simply Sugar and Gluten-Free.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo from Oatmeal with a Fork
- Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Creamer from The Coconut Mama
- Slow-Cooker Spiced Apple Cider from Practical Stewardship
- Grain-Free Halloween Cupcakes from Queen of Quinoa
- Morning Glory Muffins from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread from Gluten & Dairy Free Recipes
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.