Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Grain-Free Chocolate Popover Cakes from Z’s Cup of Tea
- Ultimate Carrot Cake from Laurel of Leaves
- Pear Harvest Salad from The Deshlad Duo
- Dairy-Free Vegan Mint Truffles from Alisa Cooks (formerly One Frugal Foodie)
I shared one of my favorite juices – Fresh Carrot-Beet Juice. I’m a sucker for a freshly squeezed glass of veggie juice.
Linking Up Guidelines
A new request – this is meant to be a resource of healthier recipes. Please don’t link give-aways and contests. They’re not permanent resources for people to use in the months and years to come.
- Please link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways or book reviews without recipes – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free (Fresh Carrot-Beet Juice)
This linky list is now closed.