Thank you for coming back for another week of healthy recipes! Just to clarify – recipes don’t have to be gluten-free, vegan, dairy-free, refined sugar-free, or fit any particular diet. Slightly Indulgent Tuesday is all about celebrating healthier food of all types. We can all inspire each other.
So, link up your healthy recipe. And healthier is defined by you – it means something different to everyone at different times in your food journey.
A Little Update…
I actually took the week off – I didn’t mean to but Joe had 4 days off. We were having so much fun together that I just couldn’t turn on my computer. After I cooked a huge Thanksgiving meal, we got to hang out, watch movies, play his X-Box, work on the nursery, and just enjoy being together. It was kind of like we were dating again…you know, all fun and no business?
I’ve also been working on some Christmas cookie recipes (can’t wait to share!) and I have a couple other dishes ready to share with you. It’s that time of year when I’d rather be in the kitchen than doing anything else.
A Gluten-Free Holiday
Are you ready for another week of fabulous holiday dishes? Remember to stop by Daily Bites on Thursday and share your Holiday Entrees and Sides. She’ll also be giving away a copy of her new cookbook, The Pure Kitchen. I love her book!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
I decided to share some of my favorites from last week that will help you through the month of December.
- No-Bake Sweet Potato Pie from Affairs of Living
- Crunchy Bittersweet Chocolate Bites from City|Life|Eats
- Vegan Orange Cranberry Cheesecake from Nicole’s Special Diet Creations
- Vegan Peanut Butter Cups from She Let Them Eat Cake
- Crunchy Peanut Butter Fudge from Raia’s Recipes
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways, contests, and book reviews without recipes – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Carob Dipped Pecan Shortbread Cookies (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)