Welcome back to Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! I hope that you enjoyed good food and a Happy Thanksgiving with your loved ones last week. In case you missed SIT last week because of your holiday preparations, be sure to check out the more than 90 recipes that were shared.
Last Wednesday, I also shared a no-fuss solution for your holiday pies — Walnut and Fig Tart with a Three-Ingredient No Bake Crust. It’s a simple, make-ahead recipe that is health and delicious. Take a minute to stop by the Attune Foods blog to check out the recipe if you didn’t have time to last week.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Hot Pumpkin Spice Cacao from Traditional Foods
- Baked Pumpkin Cranberry Oatmeal from Diet, Dessert and Dogs
- Sweet Potato Noodles with Apples, Almonds, and Baby Kale from Stealthy Mom
- Paleo Pumpkin Bread from Real Food Forager
- Pumpkin Rolls (gluten, dairy, and egg free) from Living with Food Allergies and Celiac Disease
- Simple Chocolate Fudge from Cooking Gluten (& Dairy) Free
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.