Happy Thanksgiving Week! I hope you have a wonderful day of good food and good times with your family and friends. If you’re still looking for a recipe, check out the round-up of 32 Thanskgiving Recipes all here at Simply Sugar & Gluten Free.
If you’ve always wanted a Silouhette then make sure to check in on Thursday. They are running an incredible sale and I’ve got a discount code to share with you. I don’t get any commission for this. I just want YOU to get a Silouhette if you always wanted one. I love mine! And, with their Black Friday sale it’ll actually be affordable.
Now onto the food…
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Cranberry Apple Cobbler from Eat Well Enjoy Life
- Kale Citrus Salad from Awkward Girl Gets Fit
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spiced Coffee from Poor and Gluten Free
- Crazy Good Chocolate Chip Cookies (gluten-free, vegan) from Oatmeal with a Fork
- Salted Cashew Bars from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes
- White Chocolate Peppermint Cream Pie from Live Free, Gluten Free
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.
- Check out the Slightly Indulgent Tuesday Board on Pinterest.