With Thanksgiving just a few days away, I decided to share some of the incredible holiday recipes in my weekly Healthier Highlights. (Thanks, Helen, for the great idea!)
Last Week’s Healthier Thanksgiving Highlights
- Plumberry Sauce from Diet, Dessert, and Dogs
- Cranberry Sauce from The Tasty Alternative
- Spiced Pear and Cranberry Relish from Daily Bites
Soup & Sides
- Vegan Butternut Squash Soup from Healthy Journey Cafe
- Cornbread & Cornbread Stuffing from Wheat Free Meat Free
- Cauliflower Goat Cheese Gratin from Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
- Fiji Apple Salad from The “Everybody Eats!” Gourmet
- Pumpkin Chili & Pumpkin Corn Muffins from The Newlyweds (Muffins aren’t gluten-free but could be adapted)
- Pepita Bread with a Dinner Roll option from Fox in the Kitchen
- Sourdough Sticky Buns from Nourishing Foodways
- Apple Squash Crumble from Saffron Crush
- Pumpkin Dessert from Gluten-Free Cat
- Sugar-Free Pumpkin Pie Tart from Creative Juices for Decor
If you need some prep & hosting tips for Thursday, stop by Savoring Today’s Thanksgiving 101.
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways, contests, and book reviews without recipes – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Roasted Almond Caramels (GF, SF) (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note: If you’re getting this in an email or an RSS reader, you can’t see all the tasty pics of dishes that have been shared at SIT. Hop on over to SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and find something you’re entire family will love!