I’m going to veer from my usual routine of sharing Healthier Highlights this week. Instead, I want to remind you that:
This Thursday is the very first Gluten-Free Holiday link-up event at Diet, Dessert, & Dogs! This week we’re sharing how we stay healthier through the holidays. For all the details, check out this post.
Cookbooks. Yes, cookbooks. Every week we’ll have different books to give-away.
Here’s a list of what we have for you:
- Simply Sugar & Gluten-Free by me (will be released January 2011!)
Thank you to all the gracious authors who have donated their books to support this event. The other weekly hosts and I are still in awe of your support and generosity.
Get your healthier holiday tips and dishes ready for this Thursday – it’s going to be a great event.
Now for Slightly Indulgent Tuesday…
Linking Up Guidelines!
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways or book reviews without recipes – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free (Oven Roasted Beets)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
I don’t enjoy deleting links but some get deleted every week.
If you find that your link has been deleted it’s because it doesn’t link to your post or you haven’t linked back here. E-mail me with questions or if you need help.
This linky list is now closed.