Thank you once again for being a part of Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! This weekly linky party is a great resource for so many people. Just this past week, Shelly, a faithful reader here, left this comment:
“I really appreciate your blog and all your recipes! I have learned so much and I give myself a 30 minute (or more break on Tuesdays to pin recipes from the Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays.”
Thank you to all of you for helping make Slightly Indulgent Tuesday a valued resource!
Last week there were nearly 100 recipes here at SIT. If you didn’t get a chance to peruse them, take some time today. If you’re looking for some last-minute Thanksgiving inspiration, be sure to check out these Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Favorites and my most recent recipe for Vegan Butternut Mac & Cheese. Any of these recipes would made a delicious and gluten-free addition to your holiday meal!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- 10 Minute Scrumptious Holiday Snack from Beyond the Peel
- pick 2
- Pumpkin Pie (gluten, egg, and dairy-free) from Not Missing A Thing
- Perfect Gluten-Free Thanksgiving Stuffing from Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Healthy Pumpkin Fudge (vegan) from Food and Yoga for Life
- Basic Bread (gluten-free, yeast-free, sugar-free) from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes
- Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Dinner Rolls from Allergy Free Alaska
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.