Every Monday evening, Nate goes to swim lessons with Joe. Luke and I tag along to watch. Nate is getting to be a great swimmer! He can even jump off a platform, go under, and come back up all on his own. It’s become a really fun way to start our week. And, then I have your tasty recipes to look forward to. It makes Monday nights the perfect beginning. Needless to say, I’m grateful you’re here.
Have you seen my completely stevia sweetened Chocolate Fudge Pecan Tart? I hope you’ll stop by and check it out. It is so rich and fudgy for not having a drop of honey, coconut palm sugar, or maple syrup.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Maple Caramel Pecans from Axiom at Home
- Flourless Pumpkin Cinnamon Raisin Cookies from Real Food Forager
- Pumpkin Pie Pancakes from Raia’s Recipes
- Vegan Pumpkin Pudding from Sweetly Raw
- Easy, Healthy, Gluten-Free Pumpkin Muffins from Kitchen Stewardship
- Pumpkin, Banana, Cranberry Muffins from The Tasty Alternative
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.
- Check out the Slightly Indulgent Tuesday Board on Pinterest.