Welcome to another week of fabulous food made healthier – be it gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan, vegetarian, dairy-free, or just plain good for you.
Last week we had over 60 recipes…wow.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Savory Rosemary Biscuits from Daily Bites
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bread from Gluten-Free Birmingham
- Homemade Pumpkin Puree – steamed or roasted – from Pebble Crossing
- Pumpkin Pie Ice Cream (dairy-free) from City | Life | Eats
Gluten-Free Holiday & Cookbook Give-Aways!
- Stop by Shirley’s, say hello, and you’ll be entered to win Make it Fast, Cook it Slow by Stephanie O’Dea and The Spunky Coconut Cookbook by Kelly Broyzna.
- Thursday is Gifts of Good Taste at Alta’s place, Tasty Eats at Home…and yes, we have more cookbooks for you.
- See our entire Gluten-Free Holiday event here – and if you’re on Twitter look for #GFHoliday for updates.
Featured on Better Recipes Thanksgiving Desserts
I am honored to be included as one of Better Recipes’ Top 10 Thanksgiving Desserts! Find my Butternut Squash Tart along with a Chocolate Spice Souffle, Chocolate Pecan Bars, Mini Pumpkin Pie Bites & more. Stop by and find something to make for your holiday meal.
Linking Up Guidelines!
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways or book reviews without recipes – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter:
Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free (Oven Roasted Beets)
- Please link to your individual post, not your homepage and link back to this post so that your readers can find the recipes here.
This linky list is now closed.