A huge thank you to those who’ve stumbled and shared this event! We had over 80 recipes last week. I’m so excited to see what you’ve got to share this week.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights:
- Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies with Gluten-Free Adaptation from The “Everybody Eats!” Gourmet
- Little Mango Cakes from My Darling Lemon Thyme
- Pumpkin Hazelnut Cake with Spiced Yogurt Frosting from Live Free, Gluten-Free
- Dense & Chewy Pumpkin Cookies from Tessa the Domestic Diva
- Banana Oatmeal Bread from The Gluten-Free Homemaker
Linking Up Guidelines: PLEASE READ!
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- Please don’t link give-aways, contests, and book reviews without recipes – the intent of this event is to compile recipes that give people options.
- (Optional) When you link, please tell us who you are and what you’re cooking. For example, I might enter: Immune Building Garlic Soup (SF, GF, DF) (Amy @ Simply Sugar & Gluten Free)
Note: If you’re getting this in an email or an RSS reader, you can’t see all the tasty pics of dishes that have been shared at SIT. Hop on over to SimplySugarAndGlutenFree.com and find something you’re entire family will love!