It’s that time again — time to share our healthier recipes at Slightly Indulgent Tuesday! Last week, there were nearly 90 recipes including lots of Fall goodies.
Also, in case you missed it last week, be sure to check out my latest recipe for Winter Tabbouleh Salad. Although the ingredients aren’t all typically found in tabbouleh, the taste is still quite similar. It makes for a fast, colorful, and healthy meal.
Come join me and Silvana Nardone of Silvana’s Kitchen TONIGHT, Tuesday, November 13th at 8:30PM EST for a FREE webinar on eating safe, gluten-free goodies during this holiday season. Register for this webinar at Celiac Central! This webinar is sponsored by Crunchmaster, and five participants will win a free mixed case of new Crunchmaster Cinnamon & Sugar Grammy Crisps and Cheddar Cheezy Crisps. I hope you’re able to join us!
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Roasted Pumpkin Chai Smoothie from Fox in the Kitchen
- Baked Potato Rice Crackers from Vegan Richa
- Roasted Winter Squash Soup from The Not So Supermama
- Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Balls from The Queen of Quinoa
- Vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake from Food and Yoga for Life
- Raspberry Squares from Sandi’s Allergy Free Recipes
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.