Happy New Year!!!
I’m excited to ring in 2013 with your delicious, healthy recipes! It will be fun to see how your food changes from last month to this month. I’m sure the coming weeks will be filled with fresh smoothies, juices, cleanses, and all-around nutritious dishes.
If you missed my Apple Flax Breakfast Cake, check it out here. It’s a simple, fruit-packed cake with flaxseed meal for added nutrient density. I hope you’ll hop over to Attune’s blog and leave a comment too.
And, if you’re ready to start 2013 on the right foot check out 100 Days of a New Year. This ebook, priced at $5, contains daily inspiration and action to help you focus on what matter most this year.
No favorites this week…we’re staring out 2013 with a clean slate.
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.