It’s time for #SITTues already! I spent the entire day thinking that it’s Friday…tells you how things have been at our house lately. Tonight I was in such a hurry to make Joe a sandwich that I forgot to take the paper off of the cheese slices. He bit into his sammy and got one heck of a surprise. Sometimes it’s just like that, right?
My computer has been in the shop a couple of times in the last week due to internet connectivity issues. If you haven’t gotten your invite to our #SITues Pinterest board, that’s why. There are nearly 100 folks on the list! I hope to have it wrapped up by next week. If you haven’t signed up yet and want to join, do so here. Make sure you’re following me on Pinterest so I can add you. I’ll follow you back.
You’ll also want to check out Hallie’s (No-Bake) Cookie Dough Squares. You will LOVE these healthy treats! I just posted them.
Last Week’s Healthier Highlights
- Vegan Pumpkin Chai Latte (caffeine-free) from Veggie Quest
- Vegan “Almost Raw” Pumpkin Pie from Eat Well Enjoy Life
- Paleo Pumpkin Apple Muffins from Transformed by Food
- The Best Vegan Black Bean Brownies Ever from Oatmeal with a Fork
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownie Bites from Practical-Stewardship
- Best Gluten-Free Flaky Pie Crust from Allergy Free Alaska
Linking Up Guidelines:
- If you leave a link in the comments, my blog will automatically mark it as spam.
- Please link back to this post NOT A STATIC “BLOG PARTY PAGE” so that your readers can find the recipes here.
- Link to your individual post, NOT your home page.
- Recipes DO NOT have to be sugar-free or gluten-free – just healthier in some way. The idea is to share our ideas and inspire each other in the kitchen.
- When you link, please tell us what you’re sharing.
- Check out the Slightly Indulgent Tuesday Board on Pinterest.